Acerola Cherry contains high levels of Vitamin C and is most commonly used to prevent colds and flu. It is also known as an ‘astringent’, which makes it useful for treating skin complications as well as promoting enhanced elasticity of the skin and aiding digestive problems. Acerola Vitamin Capsules can be used for a variety of things, often as an antidepressant, an antifungal treatment and also an endurance supplement, just to name a few, along with many others!
HOW DOES ACEROLA CHERRY WORK IN THE BODY?
Due to the high amount of Vitamin C present, Acerola Cherry Vitamin Capsules are most often used for Vitamin C deficiencies. An extreme risk factor of Vitamin C deficiency can be contracting scurvy, which can lead to anaemia, pain in limbs, swelling to body parts, and more.
This particular vitamin encourages growth and production of white blood cells that help to protect your body against infections and viruses. Studies have shown links between consuming foods high in Vitamin C and having a strong immune system. As a result of this finding, ingesting Acerola Cherry supplements can shorten the lifespan of colds by 5-21%.
Acerola Cherries also contain a substance called anthocyanins which protect the brain receptors and help to prevent memory loss and brain disorders. In addition, due to Acerola Cherry Vitamin Capsules containing a high level of anti-oxidants, it also reduces inflammation and oxidative stress on the brain which causes damage to cells and neurones.
The Vitamin C found in Acerola Cherries are not only important for the body, but also for the skin. This can be beneficial by either applying the Acerola directly to the skin or ingesting it. Younger skin is rich with Vitamin C but as we age there is a smaller concentration which results in less collagen and elastin. By taking Acerola, these effects are returned and the damage to the skin is reversed. Another vitamin that promotes skin health is Vitamin A which is also found in Acerola. Vitamin A is an important factor into preventing squamous cell carcinoma, a form of skin cancer.
HOW MUCH ACEROLA CHERRY CAN I TAKE?
It is recommended that no more than 2000mg of Acerola Cherry is taken per day due to its high levels of Vitamin C. if too much is ingested it can cause side effects such as diarrhoea.
Additionally, it is recommended that pregnant women refrain from taking Acerola as there is not enough evidence to suggest its safety.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ACEROLA CHERRY?
Acerola Cherry is also available as:
- Acerola Cherry Fruit Juice Extract 17% Natural Vitamin C (Malpighia glabra) (Pale)
- Acerola Cherry Fruit Juice Extract 17% Natural Vitamin C (Malpighia glabra) Organic
- Acerola Cherry Fruit Juice Extract 17% Vitamin C (Malpighia glabra) (Pale)
- Acerola Cherry Fruit Juice Extract 17% Vitamin C (Malpighia glabra) (Pink)
- Acerola Cherry Fruit Juice Extract 22% Vitamin C (Malpighia glabra)
- Acerola Cherry Fruit Juice Extract 25% Vitamin C (Malpighia glabra)
- Acerola Cherry Fruit Juice Extract 27% Vitamin C (Malpighia glabra) (Pink)
- Acerola Cherry Fruit Juice Extract 34% Natural Vitamin C (Malpighia glabra) (Pink)
- Acerola Cherry Fruit Juice Extract 4:1 (Pink) (Malpighia glabra)
- Acerola Cherry Fruit Juice Extract 6% Vitamin C Natural (Malpighia glabra)
- Acerola Cherry Fruit Juice Powder (Malpighia glabra)
Acerola Cherry is available in:
- Acerola Cherry tablets
- Acerola Cherry capsules
- Acerola Cherry gummies
- Acerola Cherry powder
All information is provided by Glentworth Formulations Ltd. Is intended for informational purposes only. Please seek professional medical advice before consuming this product.
If you are wanting to know more information, please get in contact with us. Either using the contact form or contacting us directly on: email@example.com.