WHAT IS CORDYCEPS MUSHROOM EXTRACT?
Cordyceps mushroom extract is a natural product obtained from parasitic Cordyceps fungi. These fungus have a distinct lifecycle in which they infect and grow on insect larvae, eventually replacing the host tissue with their own. Long, slender stems grow from the host’s body as they age. For millennia, the remains of the insect-fungi complex have been meticulously gathered, dried, and utilised in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat a variety of health conditions such as weariness, kidney illness, sickness, and low libido.
Cordyceps extract has grown in popularity in recent years as a result of its alleged health advantages, and it is now accessible in a variety of supplements and products. Among the several Cordyceps species, Cordyceps sinensis and Cordyceps militaris have been the primary focus of health-related research, making them particularly remarkable for their potential medicinal characteristics.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF CORDYCEPS MUSHROOM EXTRACT?
Cordyceps mushroom extract, derived from the fungus genus Cordyceps, is well-known for its possible health benefits, which have been substantiated by studies. Here are a few of its possible benefits:
- May boost exercise performance: Cordyceps extract is thought to improve exercise performance by increasing the body’s generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a chemical required for muscle energy production. This increased energy delivery is highly helpful during physical activity. In a trial of healthy older persons, those who got Cordyceps supplementation had a 7% rise in VO2 max, a fitness-level measurement, whereas the placebo group had no change. Another study in younger adults found that using a Cordyceps-containing mushroom combination for three weeks increased VO2 max by 11%. While these findings are encouraging for exercise performance, current research suggests that Cordyceps may not improve well-trained athletes much.
- May have anti-aging properties: Cordyceps has long been used by the elderly to treat weariness, increase vigour, and increase libido. Their antioxidant content is thought to be responsible for their putative anti-aging effects. Cordyceps has been shown in studies on old rats to enhance antioxidants, resulting in benefits in memory and sexual function. Antioxidants are essential in the neutralisation of free radicals, which cause cellular damage and lead to ageing and illness. While rodent studies have indicated that Cordyceps can increase the longevity of both mice and fruit flies, it is unclear if these anti-aging benefits are applicable to people.
- Potential anti-tumor properties: Cordyceps have attracted attention for their ability to suppress tumour growth. According to research, they may have anti-tumor effects via a variety of methods. Cordyceps has been shown in vitro to prevent the growth of various types of human cancer cells, including lung, colon, skin, and liver malignancies. Furthermore, animal studies have indicated that Cordyceps has anti-tumor properties against lymphoma, melanoma, and lung cancer. Notably, Cordyceps may assist to lessen the negative effects of cancer treatment, such as leukopenia, a disease in which white blood cell numbers fall, raising the risk of infection, according to somwe sources. Cordyceps has been shown in animal studies to reverse leukopenia and minimise problems associated with several cancer treatments. It is important to note, however, that these findings are based on animal and in vitro studies, and the effects of Cordyceps on tumour growth and leukopenia in humans are unknown, requiring additional research.
Finally, Cordyceps mushroom extract may provide health benefits such as improved exercise performance, anti-aging qualities, and anti-tumor actions. While these findings are intriguing, more research is needed to validate their relevance to human health. Before introducing Cordyceps extract into your routine, like with any supplement, contact with a healthcare expert, especially if you have specific health concerns or diseases. This guarantees that the use of Cordyceps extract corresponds to your specific health demands and goals.
HOW DOES CORDYCEPS MUSHROOM EXTRACT WORK IN HUMAN BODY?
Cordyceps mushroom extract enters the human body through the digestive system when consumed. Cordyceps active substances such cordycepin, polysaccharides, and adenosine are released and absorbed in the gastrointestinal system. Cordycepin, in particular, has been linked to a variety of health advantages. These compounds, once absorbed, can circulate in the bloodstream and reach many organs and tissues.
Cordyceps extract has been shown to influence a variety of physiological systems in the body. It can assist increase exercise performance by increasing adenosine triphosphate (ATP) generation, which is necessary for delivering energy to muscles during physical activity. This, in turn, improves oxygen utilisation, making it especially useful for exercise. Furthermore, Cordyceps contains antioxidant qualities, which means it can neutralise harmful free radicals in the body, lowering oxidative stress and the cellular damage that it causes.
Furthermore, the extract may contain anti-inflammatory properties that can contribute in the suppression of chronic inflammation, which is a factor in the development of many chronic diseases. When Cordyceps mushroom extract is ingested, these combined impacts on energy production, antioxidant defence, and inflammatory control contribute to the health advantages associated with it.
HOW MUCH CORDYCEPS MUSHROOM EXTRACT CAN A PERSON TAKE?
It can be difficult to determine the right amount of cordyceps mushroom extract because different research have utilized different dosages, and there are no set standards. Numerous amounts have been used in cordyceps research; doses ranging from one to 4.5 grams daily used in athletic performance tests and up to 10 grammes per kilogramme of body weight administered in animal experiments. It’s important to remember that each person’s response may vary depending on age, general health, and personal health objectives.
It is best to use cordyceps extract according to the suggested dosage listed on the product label or, if necessary, as directed by a healthcare professional to ensure safe and efficient use. It is imperative to adhere to the appropriate dosage since exceeding it may result in unfavourable responses or side effects. It is best to stop using cordyceps and get advice from a healthcare professional if you encounter any strange symptoms or adverse effects. This method reduces the possibility of any negative effects while guaranteeing that the usage of cordyceps extract is in line with the particular health requirements of the user.
WHAT ARE THE VARIATIONS OF CORDYCEPS MUSHROOM EXTRACT?
Cordyceps Mushroom Extract is also available as:
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract 10% Beta Glucan (Cordyceps militaris) ##
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract 20% Beta Glucan (Cordyceps militaris) ##
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract 20% Polysaccharide (Cordyceps militaris) Organic ##
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract 25% Beta Glucan 10% Polysaccharide (C.militaris) Organic ##
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract 30% Polysaccharide (Cordyceps militaris) ##
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract 4:1 (Cordyceps militaris) ##
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract 40% Beta Glucan (Cordyceps militaris) ##
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract 40% Polysaccharide (Cordyceps militaris) ##
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract 50% Polysaccharide (Cordyceps militaris) Organic ##
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Powder (Cordyceps militaris) ##
- Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Powder (Cordyceps militaris) Organic ##
Cordyceps Mushroom Extract is commonly available in:
- Cordyceps Mushroom Extract capsules
- Cordyceps Mushroom powder extract
- Cordyceps Mushroom liquid extract
If you are wanting to know more information, please get in contact with us. Either using the contact form or contacting us directly on: email@example.com.